Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thing#10 Online Image Generators

I love online image generators. I'm more fond of the picture replacement generators,which website addresses escape me at the moment. Anyways it took me awhile to find a few good online image generators that didn't look like they were just text dumped in front of an image in a 30 second job in photoshop. The sites I did find were great, the first is a an online generator from http://www.redkid.net/generator/sign.php ( I would reccomend not straying too far on the site since it does seem to be linked to a few "NSFW" sites. The site contained quite a few image generators but I chose the Las Vegas sign generator.
The other was www.churchsigngenerator.com which allows you to make a ton of customized church signs.
Here are the results of my labors:

1 comment:

Unknown said...


http://www.ImageGenerator.org has hundreds of web based image makers to play with. You can make custom graphics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!