Friday, November 21, 2008

Thing #17 Google Documents

All I can say is holy crap! I don't care if one day google will own the entire all I can say being able to type a file online and being to work on and transfer to any computer is a godsend. As a college student this is a HUGE asset I've had many papers not works as I go from computer-to-computer to work on and finish a paper,especially since I'm going from PC to Macs constantly. This single program alleviates all of those problems,and for free! I will making google docs to help type and store my papers in the future. My only complaint with google docs? I don;t know where the double spacing feature is for formatting but since I can transfer these documents to word on any computer and then spell check them there, it doesn't matter. This will make typing papers so much easier,thanks Learn&Play for showing me this awesome tool.

No comments: